About the Role:
We are currently recruiting an additional Account Manager to sell and grow our building and construction portfolio. The role will involve selling a range of sponsorship and exhibition packages to senior-level industry professionals.
Our award-winning portfolio of construction shows organised from the London Office includes: Chicago Build, New York Build and London Build.
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a key role in the continued growth and development of our rapidly expanding company. You will have the support of a great team as well as a great social life amongst all departments in the office. You will also have the opportunity to travel internationally to a variety of locations to assist in the running of our events.
Skills & Requirements:
We are looking for someone with 2+ years B2B sales experience, preferably within the exhibition industry. The ideal candidate will be:
- A natural communicator
- Comfortable speaking at director level
- Competent with email, office and general IT systems
- Ambitious, positive and self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Able to work to targets
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Available to work 11AM-8PM to be inline with US hours
- Competitive salary: base up to £30K - year 1 OTE earnings £50K
- Excellent monthly commission and uncapped earning potential
- International travel opportunities
- Career development & progression
Why work for this company:
We believe our team is our number one asset. For that reason, Oliver Kinross offers a positive, motivational working environment with generous rewards for our staff. Working at Oliver Kinross is the ideal opportunity for anyone looking to develop their skill set within the events industry, to work in a fun, fast-paced and rewarding environment with fantastic earning opportunities.
If you think you are suitable for this role, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below. Please make sure you include a cover letter and tell us a bit more about yourself!