About Oliver Kinross:
Oliver Kinross is an international exhibition and online events company, with offices in London, Hong Kong and Brazil.
Oliver Kinross organises the world's most innovative and global portfolio of built environment events (our signature 'BUILD' portfolio). The portfolio includes within it award winning exhibitions for New York, Chicago, Sydney and London.
Since March 2020, Oliver Kinross has become a successfully established online events company with a large portfolio of virtual events spanning across sectors including construction, healthcare, big data & cloud and naming rights and sponsorship.
Our award-winning event portfolio utilises a highly successful event format to deliver maximum value for our sponsors, exhibitors and attendees alike; the format incorporates the 3 key principles of: business networking, content and entertainment.
We pride ourselves on being a young, dynamic and exciting company that is passionate about what we do. We organise many social events and activities for our staff who we see as the key ingredient in the continued success of the company. We run huge numbers of competitions each year which provide the opportunity for staff to win holidays around the world, days off work, drinks, prizes and much more. As we continue to grow, we are able to provide exciting career progression opportunities for our employees.
About the Role:
Having grown rapidly over the last few years, an opportunity has risen for an ambitious and talented individual to join our UK Marketing and Production team.
Our current portfolio of construction shows organised from the London Office are: Chicago Build, New York Build and London Build.
Our global portfolio of online events include: London Build Online, New York Festival of Construction Online, Midwest Build Online, Africa Healthcare Online, Festival of Digital Construction, Festival of Telehealth, Festival of Big Data & Cloud and the World Naming Rights & Branding Marketing Summit.
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic candidate to step in and assist on multiple tasks in preparation for our successful live event, the London Build Expo. This will involve generating interest for companies to attend the event (by phone, emails and social media), help run the online events, marketing campaigns, copy writing, speaker acquisition, lead generation, client management, social media management, and general promotion to drive registration and sales for the event.
Successful candidates will be expected to be able to follow instructions, to have creative flair, and to take the initiative. Training with departmental managers will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for any individual looking to gain experience in conference and exhibition event management.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Good spoken and written English
- Flexibility, readiness to perform ad-hoc duties for other departments
- The ability to work quickly without compromising quality
- Creativity and passion
- Experience with social media
- Experience with InDesign, Illustrator and Canva – ideal but not essential
- Communication skills are key since the candidate will be dealing with senior level executives at some of the world’s largest companies by phone, email and through social media
- Work for a multi award winning company situated in bustling Moorgate
- Sociable, supportive and friendly team
- In-house training from conference production to design/website management to general event management
- Finish work at 4.30pm on Friday's
- A sociable work environment with staff incentive days and company nights out
- World class serviced WeWork office space equipped with incredible breakout/communal spaces, pool tables, table tennis, rooftop terrace, free barista coffee, free happy hour after 3pm every day, an indoor cycle rack, changing rooms with showers and many other amenities