Awards - Terms and Conditions
The expression “the “Organiser” wherever mentioned herein shall mean Oliver Kinross Build Ltd.
1. The awards ticket fee grants the attendee full access to the awards evening, a 3 course meal and refreshments as advised. The Awards Sponsorship fee grants the purchasing organisation the right to present the award being sponsored plus full branding & advertising as one of the Awards Sponsoring organisations.
2. Payment terms: Payment is to be made within 5 working days of invoice date.
3. Once the booking form has been returned to The Organiser, the agreement is complete. By returning the booking form to the Organiser, the customer has implied authority to enter this agreement with The Organiser. The customer has also agreed to make payment of the full awards ticket fee and/or Awards Sponsorship fee even if payment is not made within the stated payment terms.
4. Substitutions can be made at no extra charge up to 2 days before the event. Cancellations received in writing more than 7 days before the event will receive a full credit voucher. Credit vouchers can not be issued for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the event. Credit vouchers may be used towards payment for any other the Organiser event in the following 12 months. The credit voucher/ substitution policy stands even if payment has not been received as at the time of cancellation.
5. The Organiser will make every reasonable effort to adhere to the advertised conference package but reserves the right to change dates, location, content, speakers or topics if necessary. Any communication concerning the event shall not form part of the contract. If an event is cancelled for any reason the client shall receive a full credit voucher.
6. The customer is wholly responsible for booking and paying for all travel, accommodation and other services associated with attendance at an event. Under no circumstances shall The Organiser be liable for any expenses incurred by the customer even if the event is cancelled, postponed or modified in any way. It is agreed that the customer will only book such services where the customer has the right and ability to cancel these without cost or penalty and retains and accepts full ability and responsibility to do so.
7. The Organiser shall have no liability whatsoever for any indirect costs or expenses or any consequential losses howsoever incurred by the customer in any circumstances including, for example, lost profits, lost revenues, lost business opportunity, lost goodwill.
8. The Organiser acts as organiser and co-ordinator of the event and will subcontract all presentation duties and preparation of all course materials and accepts no liability for the acts or omissions of its sub-contractors or for any aspect of the information, views or data presented at any event.
9. Events will be located in suitable conference facilities within hotels, conference halls etc. The Organiser will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that such premises are suitable and appropriate for such events but shall have no liability for any accident, inconvenience, theft, loss, damage, non-availability of facilities or any other difficulty or loss at such event where this is beyond the reasonable control of The Organiser.
10. Data Protection. The customer agrees that some data concerning the customer will be included within the conference delegate list. The delegate list will be made available to selected third parties involved in the conference. Please advise The Organiser in writing if you do not wish to be included in the delegate list.
11. Force Majeure. Under no circumstances shall the Organiser have any liability whatsoever for the direct or indirect consequences
of any act, loss, damage, expense, mistake, omission or any other event of any type which is outside its reasonable control. Nor shall it be liable for the consequences of any cancellation, postponement, truncation or relocation of the Event or any services due to such incident or event. In the event that any incident or problem shall make the premises unavailable or unfit for occupancy or make any contractor or essential service or facility unavailable or shall seriously affect transport to the event or disrupt the Event in any way then at the sole discretion of the Organiser the Event and services related to the Event may be cancelled, postponed, modified, truncated or relocated or the planned preparation times and services may be changed or reduced. Such incident or event giving rise to such a decision by the Organiser might include, but is not limited to, fire; flood; adverse weather conditions; transport disruption; Government or emergency services activity or advice; terrorism; malicious damage; strike, lockout or labour dispute; non-availability of the premises for any reason. In the event of such a decision to cancel, postpone, truncate or relocate by the Organiser or to change or reduce the planned preparation times and services then the Organiser shall have no liability to indemnify or reimburse the Exhibitor in respect of any direct or indirect loss, damage, charges, expenses or amounts paid to the Organiser. In the event that visitor or delegate attendee numbers are reduced in any way by such incident as described above then the Organiser shall not be liable to indemnify nor reimburse the Exhibitor in any respect.
12. Severability. If any term is held to be invalid or unenforceable then that shall not prevent the remainder of this agreement from remaining valid.
13. Governing law. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of England.
14. All prices quoted above are net of applicable taxes. The Organiser reserves the right to charge applicable taxes in addition to the above price.
15. Credit card payments may be taken and charged in Pounds Sterling using the latest conversion rate of the Bank of England.
16. For events taking place in South Africa, the invoice and credit card payments may be issued or taken in ZAR and charged using the latest conversion rate of the Bank of England.
17. Should any applicable sanctions, legislation or bank regulations prohibit this event or make its operation impractical then the Organiser reserves the right to relocate the event to another country or region as appropriate.